Friday 27 March 2009

New York City to Welcome Martin Huxter

As Martin Huxter's ( aka Hurlyburly)  American associate,  I just wanted to announce that Martin will be arriving in New York City on April 12.  I,   my 21 year old son,  Andrew,  and my 28 year old niece,  Danielle,  will be giving him a heartly welcome in Times Square,  where he will be staying at the Hilton Hotel on 42nd street.  We look forward to fine conversation with this lovely and illustrious British film critic and social satirist par excellence:   Bravo,  Martin!  It will be a privilege to have your lovely British self in Times Square.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan, really looking forward to it now. Also like to thank you for the lovely new header for my Blog, it really helps to keep my ego under control too see me in Times Square lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that male Ego is a wondrous thing, and it serves you well. A Muppet is nothing without his ego, his phallic arrogance, and his British haughtiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin,

    Great looking Blogsite my friend. I am sure that this will be massively succesful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you arrive in New York on my birhday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed I do! Many people have April Birthdays it seems. A lot of horny people in the summer I guess? Thanks for posting here, Speak to you soon mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Anthony gives his lecture at Lenfell Hall on Barack Obama's birthday!

    ReplyDelete