Friday 12 February 2010

Deratany's Tour de force: London calling?

I trust that my dear friend in London, Martin Huxter, will see the import of this theater news regarding an associate of mine, the illustrious Jay Paul Deratany; Chicago playwright, attorney , politician and human rights advocate.

Martin, this play would be marvelous on the London stage as well, and you with your dark and swarthy looks and acting ability would be perfect for one of the lead roles. Contact London stage friends!! You will be richly rewarded. ; )


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they'd be very impressed with my rather naked looking acting cv. Worth a shot though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send a YouTube demo: I mean it, this would be beautiful in London, with you as one of the boys.

    ReplyDelete