Sunday 28 February 2010

Derren Brown - Some sort of Devil God.


Wow! This was the 4th time I have seen the fabulous Mr Brown live and it was quite simply "The most impressive thing I have ever seen"

Even when you think he has lost control, he's just fucking with you. Even when you think you're asleep he's fucking with you. To summarise, Derren Brown, can fuck with you anytime he pleases. Oo Er.

A great performer, a great magician, a great story teller, a great comedian.

I hate him. I hate him in all the ways that women hate women that are prettier than they are. The only refuge I can take is that he is both taken and gay, although last night Derren, I think you may have "turned" me.

I won't talk about any of the funky tricks he does because some of you will still be going to see this devil-man in action. All I will say is WoW! Even if you have been following this man's career in the way I have for this long, he can STILL surprise you with just how fucking good he is.

I'm not joking, some sort of Devil-God.

1 comment: