Saturday 18 April 2009

New Jersey Devils Playoff Game 1 with Kevin Smith and Jennifer Schwalbach Smith





On the same day I saw the fantastic play God of Carnage I was extremely fortunate to be invited to a Hockey game with the Smith's and several other friends from the world of View Askew. We were grateful guests in the VIP box seats enjoying a spectacular view and wonderful company. Although the night was cut slightly short due to their fatigue of travelling from L.A. that morning, I had an extremely good time chatting with Jen and meeting Amy her husband and once again seeing Teejay. I'd like to thank them both for incredibly kind hospitality to me on my travels and a truely amazing evening. The devils won 4-1 and spirits were high on the train as I got the NJ Transit back to the city. Thanks Kev and Jen, was a pleasure meeting you both.

4 comments:

  1. very cool indeed; synchronistically i just paid the $2 to join Kevin's View Askew forum, expressly to share my WATCHMEN review with him - since I heard Kevin discuss the movie on a podcast, and use the exact same word, "miracle" to describe it. Was a pleasant surprise to hear someone echo my own thoughts so precisely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome let me go introduce you? I've been posting on there for 5 years plus, that's kind of how I become friends enough with Jen to get the invite to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an articulate writer Martin. Nice to see further into your mind than the tidbits you've thrown us in the JT. Look forward to more of your musings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    ReplyDelete